Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Letter from a Russian Jailer

In fact, this letter was originally was in another website, but that website closed by russians so i am publishing here. It was in this website:
http://http://www.sheeshan.com/

Letter from a Russian Jailer
Location : Chernokozovo


I don't know who is going to read this letter, but I hope that in some way or other, it many help those who are accused of being boieviki(fighters).

MY reason for being here is to earn my daily stipend. I have decided to inform you because I believr that it is a crime to know what is going on here without saying anything about it.

What we are doing to the people here....I say "we" here because I am one of the torturers, even though I am just a simple soldier.All I can do to help them is to write. Before I came here, I was always told they were enemies and criminals. But in fact, they are here for the following reasons:

1. non-registered passport;
2. absence of passport.No passports have been issued here since 1996, so obviously boys who are now 16,17 or 18 years old don't have one;
3. passport registered in another village:when a lad is arrested while on a visit to a neighbouring town;
4. curfew violation:when for example a lad has stepped outside to have a smoke;
5. discovery in the house of a military tent,belt or other item. He will be asked what it is,where it has come from etc.

Here people are literally massacred. You should hear their screams,howls of strong men in whom everything that can be broken is being broken.Some are sodomized, others are to fo it to each other.

If there is hell,this is it.

In my opinion, their mistake is that they did not go out to fight againts us. And yes, we had that journalist Babitski here for a few days. We did not go so far as to sodomize him, but he was violently beaten and humiliated. Poor chap. his glasses went flying.

Everyday they are brought here in great numbers.There are up to 700 people
here, but only seven of them are boieviki suspects. They are already half dead.
They deserve it;I don't pity them. Two already have been killed off.
I have trouble expressing in writing the exotic ways in which a man can be broken or turned into an animal. i am going to finish this letter,but if there is a force on this earth capable of helping these people, I hope something can be done.

I am disappointed by our government.
It is a lie,a treachery,pure hypocrisy.
I'll end here, I cannot write very well anyway.

I will not sign my name,for obvious reasons...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home